Travel Planning is Easy with AAA
Maps...driving directions...car rentals...flights...foreign currency...vacation packages...travel insurance... time changes...travel guides. When you're going on a trip there's a lot to think about. AAA Travel helps you get started, and get to your destination. To learn more about travel planning with AAA at your local AAA website, click "GO."
When you talk to a AAA trip advisor:
- Be sure to have a tentative budget and schedule so your trip planning can be accomplished in a realistic manner.
- Donít forget to mention any special needs, expectations, or requests, (like, your definition of "roughing it" is a room at a three-diamond hotel).
- Traveling with your pet? Let your representative know if you plan on bringing the family pet.
- Let them know if someone you're traveling with has special needs.
- If you're leaving the country, you'll need a passport, and possibly a visa or health documentation.
- If your destination is a country where English is not spoken as the first language, write down some useful phrases ahead of time.
- Make sure you're aware of any cultural sensitivity, to avoid causing any offense to your hosts.
- You can also double-check with the State Department for Travel Alerts at your destination.
- Ask about the International Driver’s Permit - Find out the driving regulations or the availability and accessibility of public transportation, as well as other do's and don'ts that might be appropriate in planning your particular trip.
Your AAA travel agent can help with all these questions.
To learn more about travel planning through AAA at your regional AAA website click "GO."
For answers to zipcode entry problems, click here. Please direct any questions or comments concerning this site to AAA. For all other inquiries, please enter your zipcode above to access your club site.