|Do you own a vacation home in Mexico?
Did you know U.S. homeowners insurance
will not cover your home in Mexico?
If you own a house or condo in Mexico, it’s important to have AAA Mexico Home/Condo Insurance to protect your investment. Although your U.S. homeowners policy may cover your personal possessions while you’re away from home, it does not provide any coverage for damage to the structure or third-party liability lawsuits.
AAA Mexico Home/Condo insurance is structured much like a traditional U.S. or Canadian policy, so it’s easy to understand. You’ll get the right coverage to fit your needs, and you’ll know exactly what’s covered. In general, you will find AAA Mexico Home/Condo insurance provides better coverage, fewer exclusions, and lower deductibles than typical local coverage, including:
- Renter’s Liability coverage included (if you rent out your home)
- Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value settlement limits
- Optional flood, wind, and earthquake coverage
- Low FIXED deductibles available
It’s fast, easy, and secure to purchase AAA Mexico Home/Condo insurance online. You’ll have reliable protection and peace of mind in just a few minutes.
• Purchase and print your Mexico Home/Condo Insurance policy online today.
AAA members and non-members are welcome to use this service.
This service is for Arizona residents only.