Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for you and your family's future. It can fulfill promises and obligations to your family if you are no longer living.
There are also benefits to certain types of life insurance policies during your lifetime.
- The death benefit is income-tax free and can be used to cover funeral expenses, repay debt, provide education, pay estate taxes or any other expenses your survivors may incur.
- Life insurance may also be used to help ensure that a family business will pass to your intended survivor.
Your need for life insurance is dependent on your personal and financial needs and goals. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to be updated to adapt to your new needs. We offer a wide variety of coverages to provide what is right for you, now and in the future.
- The cash-value growth of a permanent policy is tax deferred. You do not pay taxes on the cash value increases while inside the policy.
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with emergency expenses, college costs or retirement income. Policy loans reduce cash values and death benefits and may be subject to other charges outlined in the policy.
- Term Life Insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. Initially the cost is low for this type of coverage, but premiums will increase as you age.These policies, however, may be easily convertible to permanent coverage.
- Permanent Life Insurance consists of a variety of coverages from fully-guaranteed premiums, values and death benefits to complete flexibility of premiums, interest rates, and death benefits options.
Get a Quote
Request a Quote
Access our secure no-obligation quote form and we will contact you.
AAA Term Life - quote and buy online!
| = Members Only||AAA Colorado proudly serves AAA members in the state of Colorado.|
If you live in another area, that serves you.
|AAA Colorado: 1-866-625-3601|
Roadside Assistance: 1-800-AAA-HELP
|Copyright © 2007, AAA|
All rights reserved