Thursday, October 22, 2009
Reported from AAA National Office
State/Provincial Sheet map coordinates for the nearest town are shown in parenthesis. (i.e. Abott Village (G-17))
Additions are in ITALIC
There are no additions today.
For information on the advisories in ARKANSAS please call 800-245-1672 or visit
• SR-7 is closed from Camden (L-32) to Sparkman (K-32) due to flood conditions.
• US-167 (Bus) is closed in El Dorado (N-33) between US-82 (Bus) and SR-7 due to road damage.
For information on the advisories in CALIFORNIA please call 800-427-7623 (in-state) or 916-445-7623 (out-
of-state) or visit www.dot.ca.gov/
• SR-120 is closed in Yosemite National Park (I-44) due to snow.
• SR-2 is closed west of Big Pines (L-54) due to landslide conditions.
• SR-2 is closed from 2.1 miles east of the jct. with I-210 in La Canada Flintridge (I-16, J-65) to
Islip Saddle west of Big Pines (L-54, M-14) due to road damage
• SR-49 is closed at Main St. in Downieville (H-39) until 7 pm 10/22 due to road construction.
For information on the advisories in COLORADO please call 303-639-1111 or visit www.dot.state.co.us
• US-34 is closed between Grand Lake (B-8, I-14) and Estes Park (A-10, H-15) at Trail Ridge
Rd due to adverse weather conditions.
For information on the advisories in DELAWARE please call 302-760-2080(in-state) 800-652-5600 (out -of-
state) or visit www.deldot.net/index.html
• SR-9 is closed at Port Penn (D-22) due to flood conditions.
For information on the advisories in INDIANA please call 866-849-1368 or visit http://www.in.gov/indot/2310.htm
• US-6 is closed in Butler (Q-3) until 10/23/09 due to railroad crossing repairs.
Motorists should follow the posted detour.
For information on the advisories in IOWA please call 800-288-1047 or visit www.511ia.org
• US-59 is closed in Holstein (F-40) from US-20 to CR-D15 due to road maintenance activities.
For information on the advisories in MISSOURI please call 888-275-6636 (in-state) or 573-751-2551 (out-of-
state) or visit www.modot.org
• I-44 WB is closed at St Louis (E-33, H-51, I-51) 14 miles after Big Bend Blvd East and 23 miles
before US-50 due to road maintenance activities.
For information on the advisories in NEBRASKA please call 800-906-9069 or visit www.511nebraska.org/
• SR-23 is closed in Holdrege (P-15) at the intersection of US-6due to railroad crossing repairs.
For information on the advisories in NEW HAMPSHIRE please call 511 otherwise 866-282-
7579 or visit www.511nh.com
• SR-16 is closed between SR-110B and SR-110A north of Milan (P-38) due to road maintenance
For information on the advisories in NEW YORK please call 607-746-2128 or visit www.511ny.org/
• SR-39 is closed in Gowanda (P-7) at US-62 to the Chautauqua County Line due to road construction.
For information on the advisories in NORTH CAROLINA please call 828-298-0398 or visit
• Blue Ridge Parkway is closed in the Asheville (E-36) area due to landslide conditions.
For information on the advisories in YUKON TERRITORY please call 877-456-7623 / 867-456-7623 or visit
• PR-5 (Dempster Highway) is closed between Eagle Plains (G-13) and the Yukon/NWT
Border due to adverse weather conditions.