DescriptionEstablished in 1854 as Camp Henderson and renamed in 1867 after Confederate general Pat Cleburne, the town has large railroad construction and repair shops. Cleburne State Park, 12 miles south on US 67, contains a wildlife refuge and 116-acre Cedar Lake; phone (817) 645-4215.
Visitor InfoCleburne Chamber of Commerce 1511 W. Henderson St. CLEBURNE, TX 76033. Phone:(817)645-2455
Things to SeeLayland Museum of History