DescriptionOriginating as part of a land grant in 1841, Farmers Branch was originally known as Mustang Branch for its rich soil that produced wild grapes and other successful crops. Although it is no longer a farming community, it is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth greater-metropolitan area.
Visitor InfoVisit Farmers Branch 13000 William Dodson Pkwy. FARMERS BRANCH, TX 75234. Phone:(972)919-2509
Things to SeeFarmers Branch Historical Park