DescriptionMantorville was established in 1854 by the Mantor brothers. The town's historic district features examples of Greek Revival architecture. The Dodge County Historical Museum, 615 N. Main St., is housed in St. John's Episcopal Church, built in 1869 using native limestone and locally known as the “hilltop church”; phone (507) 635-5508. The Dodge County Courthouse, at the intersection of E. 6th Street and SR 57, dates from 1865 and is the state's oldest active courthouse.
Things to SeeRestoration House