DescriptionIn 1853 Henry Anson settled the area and named the fledgling town Marshall, after a town he had visited in Michigan; in 1862 the town was renamed Marshalltown. The city's strategic railroad location quickly attracted farmers and businesses.
Visitor InfoMarshalltown Convention and Visitors Bureau 709 S. Center St. MARSHALLTOWN, IA 50158. Phone:(641)753-6645 or (800)697-3155
Things to SeeFisher Community Center Art Gallery