DescriptionSettlers arrived in the area during the 1640s; a town called Andover was incorporated in 1646. In 1709 the community split into the North Parish, now known as North Andover, and the South Parish, now known as Andover. North Andover was officially incorporated as a separate entity 146 years later.
Just off SR 114 (Salem Turnpike) Harold Parker State Forest offers more than 35 miles of logging roads and trails; 11 ponds; and such recreational opportunities as camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, horseback riding, mountain biking and swimming.
Things to SeeThe Stevens-Coolidge Place