DescriptionEstablished in 1836, Orange's inland harbor, connected to the Gulf of Mexico by the Sabine-Neches waterway, was once frequented by Jean Lafitte's pirates. The port also was the berth of the Navy's Texas Group, Atlantic Reserve Fleet.
The First Presbyterian Church at 902 W. Green Ave. was completed in 1912. The copper-domed Greek Revival building features a beautiful collection of stained glass windows and an impressive 36-foot stained glass inner dome depicting 16 angels; phone (409) 883-2097.
Visitor InfoOrange Convention & Visitors Bureau 803 Green Ave. ORANGE, TX 77630. Phone:(409)883-1011 or (800)528-4906
Things to SeeStark Museum of Art