DescriptionThe Serrano and Gabrielino Indians called this area Kukamonga, or “sandy place.” The first Europeans arrived in 1776 and shortly thereafter established a mission. In 1839 the Mexican governor of California granted to Tubercio Tapia 13,000 acres and Cucamonga Rancho began. In the early 1960s the area began changing from an agricultural economy to one of industry and commerce.
Visitor InfoRancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce 9047 Arrow Rte. Suite 180 RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730-2314. Phone:(909)987-1012
ShoppingVictoria Gardens , 12505 N. Mainstreet, is an open-air shopping complex featuring JCPenney and Macy's as well as an array of specialty stores and eateries.
Things to SeeCasa de Rancho Cucamonga