DescriptionEstablished in 1843, Upper Sandusky overlooks the Sandusky State Scenic River, whose name comes from a Native American word meaning “water within pools.” This site was headquarters for the Wyandot Indians, who controlled the area that is now Ohio.
Swartz Bridge, southeast of town on CR 130, and Parker Bridge, northeast of town on CR 40, are covered bridges found within the area.
Visitor InfoWyandot County Visitors Bureau 108 E. Wyandot Ave. UPPER SANDUSKY, OH 43351-1430. Phone:(419)294-3556
Things to SeeIndian Mill