DescriptionThe Clinton County Courthouse was completed in 1919 and restored in 1999. This aesthetically pleasing and imposing three-story limestone structure is a fine example of Second Renaissance Revival architecture. Among the interior architectural details are marble columns, faux marble walls, ornamental plasterwork, ceiling decorations, a 36-foot diameter dome with 128-panels with rosettes and ornate bronze light fixtures. This working courthouse is open Mon.-Fri. 8-4. For more information phone (937) 382-2103.
Visitor InfoClinton County Convention & Visitor's Bureau 13 N. South St. WILMINGTON, OH 45177. Phone:(937)382-1965 or (877)428-4748