AAA Editor Notes
Bluff Hall, overlooking the Tombigbee River at 405 N. Commissioners Ave., exemplifies two major architectural trends in the antebellum South. Built in 1832 as a Federal townhouse, the brick structure was later remodeled in Greek Revival style when a colonnaded portico, a large rear wing and a louvered gallery were added.

The restored house contains period clothing, Empire and Victorian furniture, and local history displays.

Guided tours are available.

Admission
$5; $4 (students with ID); $3 (ages 6-18).
Hours
Tours Tues.-Sat. 10-5, Sun. 2-5. Closed Jan. 1, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Demopolis, AL
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Demopolis, AL