Landmark Park is at 430 Landmark Dr. This 135-acre living-history park includes a restored 1895 house and a late 19th-century farm complete with farm animals, a sugar cane mill and a smokehouse. Also featured are a 1908 church, a schoolhouse, a general store, a drugstore, nature trails, a boardwalk and a marsh containing native wildlife. An interpretive center offers planetarium shows, nature displays and art exhibits.
Special events are held throughout the year. Pets are not permitted.