Fort Toulouse-Jackson Park, 3 mi. w. of US 231 at 2521 W. Fort Toulouse Rd., is a wildlife sanctuary. Archeological excavations provided information for the reconstruction of forts Toulouse and Jackson. The 1825 Graves House Museum serves as an interpretive center. Nature trails, a Mississippian Native American mound and a boat ramp are featured. From January through May, living-history demonstrations are offered the first and third weekends of the month.
Guided tours are available. Camping is permitted. Picnicking is permitted.