AAA Editor Notes
Telephone Historical Centre is in the Prince of Wales Armouries Heritage Centre at 10440 108th Ave. N.W. The center presents the history of telecommunications in Edmonton dating from the introduction of telephone service in 1885 until the company was sold to TELUS in 1995. The facility features numerous interactive exhibits and a 30-minute theater presentation with Xeldon the Robot.
Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.