AAA Editor Notes
Museum of the Highwood is at 406 1st St. S.W. The museum takes its name from the nearby Highwood River. Changing exhibits are housed in a 1911 sandstone building once used as a Canadian Pacific Railway station. Displays detail local history, primarily from the mid-19th century to the present. A family discovery room has hands-on activities for all ages.