AAA Editor Notes
St. Ann Ranch Trading Co. Provincial Historic Site is .5 km (.3 mi.) s. to 331062A Range Rd. 234 (King George Ave.). This reconstructed 1905 French settlement contains restored historic houses and reproductions of period buildings. The site has seven buildings, including a small school, post office, hospital and chapel.
An interpretive center contains displays recounting the history of the settlement, which was founded by aristocratic officers from the French cavalry.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.