Sedona Heritage Museum is .1 mi. n. of jct. SR 179 and SR 89A, then .6 mi. n. to 735 N. Jordan Rd. in Jordan Park. The museum features a restored one-room cabin built in 1931; additional rooms were added 1937-47. One exhibit is dedicated to more than 80 movies made in Sedona (mainly Westerns) and another depicts the lifestyle of the cowboy. A restored telegraph office used in the John Wayne movie “Angel and the Bad Man” is outside the museum in Jordan Park. A 1940 apple grading machine and a 1942 fire truck are on display.