Queen's Park

Crumpton St. & Constitution Rd.
Bridgetown, 99 - Map It
(246) 425-1200

AAA Editor Notes

Queen's Park is off Constitution Rd. The British government purchased this area in the 1780s as a residence for the general commanding the British troops. The building, formerly known as “King’s House,” was later changed to “Queen’s House” when Queen Victoria came to power. On the grounds are a playground, a bandstand, a fountain and lush gardens that create an escape from the bustle of Bridgetown. A 1,000-year-old baobab tree stands some 90 feet high and measures more than 81 feet around its trunk. A theater presents local productions.
Free.
Hours: Daily dawn-dusk. Gallery Mon.-Sat. 10-6.