AAA Editor Notes
Gun Hill Signal Station is off Hwy. 3 on Fusilier Rd. During British occupation of the island, this 700-foot (213-m) rise was one of several points used to relay messages. A monument to Britain's supremacy is the lion carved on the side of a limestone cliff by British soldiers in 1868. The restored 19th-century station contains a collection of military memorabilia.
Food is available.