St. John's Parish Church

Hwy. 3B
St. John Parish, 99 - Map It
(246) 433-5599

AAA Editor Notes

St. John's Parish Church is n.e. on Hwy. 3B. The 1836 Gothic chapel perches on the edge of Hackleton's Cliff, affording a spectacular view of the Atlantic coast. The floor is paved with memorial tablets rescued from earlier churches, all destroyed by hurricane or fire. Ferdinando Paleologus, an alleged descendant of Constantine the Great, was buried in the churchyard in 1678.
Donations.
Hours: Daily dawn-dusk.