AAA Editor Notes
Power House at Stave Falls is 1.3 km (.8 mi.) w. on Ferndale Ave. from jct. Stave Lake St. and Ferndale Ave., then 12.9 km (8 mi.) n.w. on Dewdney Trunk Rd. to 31338 Dewdney Trunk Rd. Through interactive science exhibits and historic displays in Electrica, the facility tells the story of how power helped build British Columbia. Within a 50-seat theater, visitors may start their self-guiding tour with a 9-minute video that gives an overview of the history of Stave Falls and tells why electricity is important in our daily lives. On display in the Generator Hall are generators and turbines within a 1912 generating station. History Hall contains electrical gadgets from yesteryear. There also are outdoor exhibits and walking trails.