AAA Editor Notes
Vanderhoof Community Museum is w. on Hwy. 16 to 478 W. First St. The collection of reconstructed buildings depicts rural agriculture in the 1920s. Among the buildings restored and open are the 1914 Board of Trade Building, a café, a police office, a 1914 jail cell and a home typical of those built in the area by early Mennonite settlers. In the town square are examples of farm machines and equipment.
Self-guiding tour brochures are available in English, French, German and Dutch.
Guided tours are available. Food is available.