AAA Editor Notes
Cloverdale History Center and Historic Gould-Shaw House are at 215 N. Cloverdale Blvd. The 1864 Gothic Revival Gould-Shaw House features Victorian and Craftsman furnishings, period clothing and linens, other items from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and a Victorian cottage garden. The History Center contains permanent and rotating exhibits, including a “mud wagon” that once carried passengers from Cloverdale to the Geysers Resort.
A research center has photographs, newspaper articles and other historical data about Cloverdale and the surrounding area.