AAA Editor Notes
Downieville Museum, 330 Main St., was built in 1852 and features eclectic exhibitions including collections of antique bottles, horse snowshoes, mining implements and photographs. The stone structure once was a Chinese store and gambling house and contains period artifacts and clothing.

Admission
Donations.
Hours
Daily 11-4, Memorial Day-Labor Day; Sat.-Sun. 11-4 (weather permitting), day after Labor Day through mid-Oct. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Downieville, CA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Downieville, CA