Forest Lawn Memorial-Park, 1712 S. Glendale Ave., comprises 300 landscaped acres and contains a collection of marble statuary that reflects some of the world's greatest art, and a collection of stained-glass windows. The Memorial Terrace houses a stained-glass re-creation of Leonardo da Vinci's “The Last Supper.” In the Hall of the Crucifixion-Resurrection is one of the world's largest religious oil paintings, Jan Styka's 45- by 195-foot “The Crucifixion” and its companion by Robert Clark, the 50- by 80-foot “The Resurrection”; both are accompanied by a dramatic narration.
The Forest Lawn Museum displays rare biblical coins, American bronze statuary, 11th- to 15th-century cathedral stained glass and a revolving exhibit gallery that displays four exhibits annually, featuring different art forms, cultures, religions and history.
Park open daily 8-6, during DST; 8-5, rest of year. Museum open Tues.-Sun. 10-5. “The Last Supper” shown daily on the half-hour 9:30-4. “The Crucifixion” and “The Resurrection” shown Tues.-Sun. on the hour 10-noon and 2-4.