Rancho Los Cerritos is at 4600 Virginia Rd. The two-story, 1844 Monterey-Colonial style adobe is furnished in 1870s décor to reflect the rancho’s days when it served as headquarters for a 27,000-acre sheep ranch. The house, which includes a reference library, is surrounded by 4.7 acres of gardens with trees dating to the 1840s. The visitor center features an orientation exhibit and video.
Picnic tables are available.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.