AAA Editor Notes
Mariposa County Historical Courthouse, 5088 Bullion St., was built in 1854 and is the oldest courthouse in the state still in use. Wooden pegs were used in the construction of the two-story white pine building; the second floor contains original furnishings. The old clock in the square clock tower, which was added in 1866, was brought by way of Cape Horn, at the southern tip of South America.

Admission
Donations.
Hours
Mon.-Fri. 8-4. Guided tours are offered by appointment.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Mariposa, CA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Mariposa, CA