AAA Editor Notes
San Bernardino Asistencia is 1.5 mi. w. at 26930 Barton Rd. Built about 1830, this was an outpost of the San Gabriel Mission. During the 1840s its buildings became part of the Lugo ranch. Reconstructed in the 1930s, today’s structures include a museum, a historic dining room, a wedding chapel and a gatehouse.
Guided tours are available.