AAA Editor Notes
The Pope Estate is part of Tallac Historic Site, on SR 89 n. of Camp Richardson. Guided 60-minute tours are given of the historic 1894 Pope House, the oldest and largest of the three mansions at Tallac Historic Site. The house also serves as the site's interpretive center. Participants get a chance to see how the Popes and their servants lived as they tour the two-story house and various outbuildings, including the laundry, dairy, barn, gardener's quarters and boat house. An arboretum has a waterfall, a pond and a gazebo.
Tickets can be purchased at the Baldwin Museum.
Guided tours are available.