AAA Editor Notes
Mooney Grove Park, 5 mi. s. at jct. Mooney Blvd. and Ave. 272, embraces 150 grassy acres covered with valley oaks, picnic areas, a county museum, two 18-hole disc golf courses, a lake and recreational facilities. A statue of Hugh Mooney, a local rancher who donated the land to the county in 1909, stands at the entrance while the End of the Trail statue guards the south end of the park.
Picnicking is permitted.