AAA Editor Notes
The Banning Museum, 401 E. M St., is the restored 18-room, 1864 Greek Revival home of Gen. Phineas Banning, who founded Wilmington in 1858. The museum is a major center for the interpretation of 19th-century Los Angeles history. The Improbable Gateway Exhibit focuses on the history of transportation in Los Angeles.

Guided tours are available.

$5; $1 (ages 0-11).
Guided 1-hour tours are given Tues.-Thurs. at 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30, Sat.-Sun. at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30. Closed major holidays.
Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Wilmington, CA
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Wilmington, CA