Trinity United Methodist Church is at 1820 Broadway opposite the Brown Palace Hotel. The 1888 church, designed by the state’s first licensed architect, Robert Roeschlaub, features original stained-glass windows designed by Healy and Millet of Chicago. A Roosevelt organ with 4,275 pipes dominates the sanctuary. Sixty-six small lights above the organ symbolize the 66 books of the Bible. The church’s congregation was established in 1859 as Denver’s first church.