AAA Editor Notes
The Green is in the center of the city at Church and Elm sts. Covering 16 acres, it retains the same dimensions plotted by New Haven's first settlers. Three churches on Temple Street—First Church of Christ, Trinity Church and United Church on the Green—were built around 1815 and are the only buildings remaining on the Green.
Open daily 24 hours.