Keeler Tavern Museum is at jct. SRs 33 and 35 at 132 Main St. The 1713 building has been a farmhouse, a tavern and stagecoach stop, an inn and the summer home of noted architect Cass Gilbert. The building has been restored to its days as an 18th-century tavern and furnished with period pieces. A naval cannonball fired by the British during the 1777 Battle of Ridgefield remains lodged in a corner post. Costumed guides conduct tours.