Boothe Memorial Park and Museum is s. off Merritt Pkwy. exit 53, 1 blk. s. on River Rd. (SR 110), then 1 blk. s. to 5744 Main St. The park is the site of the 32-acre homestead of the Boothe family, who resided here 1663-1949. Ten of the 20 historic buildings have been restored, including a blacksmith shop, clock tower, trolley station and ice house. Museum buildings display early farm, house and craft implements. The carriage house contains antique buggies and an award-winning rose garden.