AAA Editor Notes
Gunn Memorial Library and Museum is .7 mi. s. on SR 47, on the town green at 5 Wykeham Rd. Housed in the former Simeon-Mitchell House, built in 1781, the museum offers exhibits about local history. The Connecticut Room contains genealogical information, photograph albums and books by local authors. The 1908 public library features a ceiling mural by Henry Siddons Mowbray.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.