AAA Editor Notes
Historic Jordan Green is at 65 Rope Ferry Rd. The village consists of reconstructed and relocated 18th- and 19th-century buildings. A barn has an extensive collection of farm implements, equipment and artifacts. Other buildings include a 1758 schoolhouse, a blacksmith shop with a working forge, a corn crib and an 1838 house with both Colonial and Victorian furnishings. An apple orchard and an herb garden also are on the grounds.