Corbit-Sharp House, on the s. side of Main St. at Second St., is a 22-room brick Georgian house. Built in 1774 by William Corbit, a Quaker and local tanner, the home stayed in the Corbit family for more than 150 years. Period furniture and local handicrafts decorate the late 18th-century house; Colonial revival-style gardens adorn the grounds. Changing exhibits are featured.
(includes all the Historic Houses of Odessa) $10; $8 (ages 6-17 and 60+).
Hours: Guided tours are given as needed Tues.-Sat. 10-4:30, Sun. 1-4:30, Mar.-Dec. Last tour begins 1 hour before closing. Other times by reservation. Closed Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.