Wilson-Warner House, next to the Corbit-Sharp House, was built by a local merchant in 1769. Fine paneling and 18th- and 19th-century furniture reflecting items recorded in the Wilson family bankruptcy sale in 1829 grace the interior. The 13-room brick Georgian house was purchased by family descendent Mary Corbit Warner and later became one of Delaware's first house museums upon her death in 1923.
(includes all the Historic Houses of Odessa) $10; $8 (ages 6-17 and 60+).
Hours: Guided tours are given as needed Tues.-Sat. 10-4:30, Sun. 1-4:30, Mar.-Dec. Last tour begins 1 hour before closing. Other times by reservation. Closed Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.