Hendrickson House

606 Church St.
Wilmington, DE 19801- Map It
(302) 652-5629

AAA Editor Notes

Hendrickson House, on Church St., is a Swedish colonial home erected in Pennsylvania in 1690. After more than 250 years in its original location, the house was dismantled, moved to the site of Old Swedes Church, and now houses the library, museum and office of Old Swedes Foundation.
$5 (included with Holy Trinity (Old Swedes) Episcopal Church); $2 (ages 6-12).
Hours: Guided tours are given Wed.-Sat. 10-4, Apr.-Dec.; Wed.-Fri. 1-4, Sat. 10-4, in Mar.; by appointment rest of year.