AAA Editor Notes
Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park, 3501 S. Old Kings Rd., contains the remnants of a prosperous sugar mill and plantation destroyed by Seminoles in 1836. Interpretive center exhibits relate the story of the plantation and its destruction. The 150-acre site features the sugar mill ruins, a canoe trail and picnic facilities.
Canoe rental is available. Fishing is permitted with a license.
Pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.). Recreational activities are permitted. Picnicking is permitted. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.