AAA Editor Notes
Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park is 1.5 mi. w. on Yulee/Fishbowl Dr. (SR 490A), then .25 mi. e. on W. Yulee Dr. Now a ruin, the 1851 mill was built by Florida's first U.S. senator, David Levy Yulee, as part of a 5,100-acre sugar plantation. During the Civil War the mill supplied the Confederate Army with sugar products.
Pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.). Picnicking is permitted.