Ancient Spanish Monastery (Episcopal) is at 16711 W. Dixie Hwy. Built in 12th-century Spain, the structure was dismantled and shipped to the United States in 1925. The monastery was rebuilt in 1952 and now houses ancient artworks and furniture. The grounds feature more than 20 acres of formal gardens.
Self-guiding tour brochures are available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian and German.