House of Refuge Museum at Gilbert's Bar, on Hutchinson Island, is 4 mi. n.e. of US 1 via E. Ocean Blvd., then 1.25 mi. e. on MacArthur Blvd. through the Marriott Resort. The restored 1876 home is Martin County's oldest building and houses a museum with exhibits about the history of the property dating from the Native American occupation 4,000 years ago to the present.