AAA Editor Notes
St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 605 Reynolds St., was founded in 1750, but the original building was destroyed during the Revolution. A second structure, built in 1819, burned down almost a century later. The present church, a classic example of Colonial-style architecture, was completed in 1919. The exterior of the building closely resembles the 1819 structure. Interred in the church's cemetery is Col. William Few Jr., Georgia's signer of the U.S. Constitution.