The Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson is at 419 7th St.; entrance is at visitors center, 415 7th St. Built in 1859, the house was purchased by the First Presbyterian Church as the church's manse. The Rev. Dr. Joseph Ruggles Wilson lived here 1860-70 with his family, including his son Thomas Woodrow. “Tommy” was three when the family moved in, and would grow up to become the 28th president of the United States. Fourteen rooms feature Victorian furnishings, including 13 pieces that were used by the Wilson family.