AAA Editor Notes
Green-Meldrim House, on Madison Sq. at 14 W. Macon St., was Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman's headquarters during his 1864 occupation of Savannah. The 1850 house is a fine example of neo-Gothic Revival architecture. Today the house is used by the parish of St. John's Episcopal Church for church functions.

Guided tours are available.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Savannah, GA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Savannah, GA
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.